At Eclipse Roofing & Restoration, we offer seamless rain gutters to residential and commercial properties in the Kentuckiana area. Most homes consist of sections of gutter and downspouts. Before that next storm arrives, consider how well your home will handle excess water. Gutters are the exterior drainage system of your home and it is important to maintain them to prevent serious damage to your home’s foundation.
Signs You May Need Your Gutters Replaced
- Sagging Gutters. One obvious sign your gutters may be malfunctioning is sagging gutters. They are usually caused by water pooling in certain areas and may indicate that you need a new roofing system entirely.
- Leaky Roofs. When the ceiling of your living room starts to look pregnant, you know you have a problem. Clogged gutters can result in frozen water in the winter that stands for several days, blocking the flow of unfrozen water from the roof. This will eventually weaken the shingles and wood on the roof, causing leaks into your attic and home. Attic leaks can go unnoticed for a period of time, which can also result in major mold issues and even the need for a roof replacement.
- Holes, Cracks, or Rust. Minor damage can be repaired, but if you notice that an entire section of your gutter is in bad shape, you may want to consider new gutters.
- Rotting Wood. When the water starts to build up and stands stagnant for several days (or even just hours), the wood around your home will start to break down and decompose, causing serious problems. Replacing all of the wood fascia around your home could cost thousands of dollars. This can be prevented by making sure your gutters are clean.
- Ruined Landscaping. Remember all that money you spend on your beautiful landscaping? All of that can be destroyed in a few weeks by clogged gutters. The water exits the gutters with sufficient force to dig holes in your flower beds and gardens, resulting in over-watered plants and unsightly dips in the topography of your yard.
What We Offer Our Clients:
- Seamless Aluminum Gutters
- Repair or replacement
- Copper half rounds and K style
- 5” & 6”
- Hundreds of colors
- Leaf guard system backed by lifetime warranty
Why Should You Add Gutters to Your House
- They protect your biggest investment, your house
- They help prevent foundation erosion, landscape washout and exterior wall damage
- They increase curb appeal – adding value to your home
- Gutters help block moisture build-up on your home, which can lead to mold and fungus
We Are Here to Help
For your free evaluation, give us a call 502-266-7510 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are a locally owned and operated company, who are fully licensed and insured contractors with an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. So contact us today for your Louisville roofing needs.