Replacement windows are a sound investment that will improve the exterior of your Louisville home, add value, and cut today’s high energy costs. Eclipse Roofing and Restoration proudly serves Louisville, KY using only the highest quality products and expertly trained workers. Our quality replacement windows:
- Meet and exceed the requirements set by Energy Star
- Low “E” argon gas
- Air tight fit for reduced energy consumption
- Garden windows, double hung, sliders and casement
- Wood, vinyl, and aluminum clad windows
- Many colors to choose from
- Tilt in sashes for easy cleaning
We know that picking windows can be a daunting task that’s why we offer Simonton and Soft-lite replacement windows. With our 20+ years of experience you can rest assured your install will be right!
For your free evaluation; call 502-266-7510 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Locally owned and operated, and fully insured. We also offer roofing, siding, gutters, and skylights.
Types of Replacement Windows
- Awning Windows are designed to provide light and breeze. These are great for bedrooms. Awnings can be opened slightly to allow ventilation.
- Casement Windows open outward for light, fresh air and side breezes. They’re tightly sealed for energy efficiency and great for hard-to-reach places, such as over sinks and appliances in the kitchen. Casements crank open, as opposed to sliding up and down, making them easier to maneuver.
- Double Hung Windows are chosen for their unique style, ease of access and superior ventilation capabilities. The top of the window can be opened while the bottom remains closed – great for kids’ rooms. Double hung windows can go practically anywhere in your home. They’re perfect for kitchens, offices and bedrooms.
- Picture Windows create unobstructed views of the outdoors. They’re best in areas where ventilation isn’t a big concern. Think about installing them high on the walls of dark rooms and hallways for infinitely better lighting. In combination with patio doors or open-and-close windows, picture windows bring the perfect balance of light and ventilation.
- Bay Windows create an open, peaceful feel indoors. Their multiple views allow light to stream in from different angles. Plus, the sides of the window can be opened for air circulation. Bay windows dress up any home with uniqueness and style. Replacing a flat window with a bay can completely change the amount of light that room receives. They’re primarily used for kitchens, but can also add character to family rooms and master bedrooms.